Back pain is indeed a cumbersome and painful ailment for several people today. It strikes repeatedly with no warning and may paralyze its victim with discomfort and pain. Inversion therapy has been considered as an effective method to treat and prevent chronic back pain. The inversion therapy cures back pain as it hangs the body upside down through the ankles. However, there may be risks of spinal injuries and more. Well, to overcome this problem, there are several effective inversion tables that have been introduced in the market by various companies. Some of the best inversion tables have been listed below for your reference.
1) Ironman Gravity 1000 Inversion Table
If you want to decrease the stress on your back or stimulate the circulation of your blood, then the inversion table from Ironman is the ideal choice. The Ironman Gravity 1000 offers the effects that maximizes lumbar traction and relieves pressure on your ligaments and vertebrae. This particular unit also comes in best use to increase body flexibility to enhance the athletic performance, reduces the aging effects due to gravity, and relieves lower back pain due to standing or sitting.
- Sturdy table that reduces excess stress on your back and stimulates blood circulation
- The frame is made out of durable tubular steel with strong nylon backrest
- Inversion up to 90 degrees with strong rubber anti-skid floor stabilizers
- The cushions for ankles are ergonomically molded and supports around 300 pounds
- Easily foldable and the measurement in inches is 25x2x49, and weight is 46 pounds
2) Ironman LX300 Inversion Therapy Table
With the help of Ironman LX300 inversion table, you can reduce the stress overload and back pain related problems. This particular unit from Ironman helps decrease nerve pressure and muscle tension and also decompresses the spine for a stronger back.
- Designed for home use that adds extra effects to workouts and offers relief from back problems
- The backrest is covered with foam vinyl that offers great comfort for the head and also during inversion
- The cushions support your ankles safely and securely
- The handles are extra long for safety and offers comfortable return to the upright posture
- The measurement of the unit is 57x27x46.4 inches and the weight capacity is 275
3) Body Max IT6000 Inversion Therapy Table
The inversion therapy table from Body Max is known for counteracting the gravitational force on the body as it effectively decompresses and elongates the spine. It relieves pressure on the nerve roots and the ligaments of your spinal cord. It is indeed an excellent addition that improves the blood circulation and relieves stress, back pain, and muscle aches.
- Elongates spine and relaxes back muscles
- Dual pin adjustment technique with height ranging from 4’8″ to 6’3″
- The pull pin offers quick and effortless ankle adjustments with a capacity of 250 pounds
- Secure strap to control inverting positions and safe lock for table security
4) Ironman Gravity 4000 Inversion Table
The inversion table is engineered for performance, strength, endurance, and speed by none other than the renowned manufacturer Ironman. The company manufactures every single product using the best quality components. The Ironman Gravity 4000 inversion table consists of many useful features that have been listed below.
- Sturdy table that reduces stress on your back and stimulates circulation
- The frame is made from tubular steel with powder coated finish
- The floor stabilizers are skid proof as they are made out of tough rubber
- The cushions are molded systematically and withholds up to 350 pounds
- The measurement of the unit is 26x65x49 inches and weight is 75 pounds
5) Teeter Hang Ups Inversion Table EP-950
The inversion table from Teeter is highly commendable as it works excellently well on your body. It works with your body rather than working against it to offer the best comfort for your back and muscles. Some of the useful features of Teeter Hang Ups inversion table are as follows:
- Reduces back pain and improves the body posture
- The Flex technology allows a greater level of motion
- Smooth surface with low friction for maximum stretch
- The EZ angle tether strap allows you to adjust the rotating angles at specific degrees
- The weight capacity of 300 pounds and the measurement in inches is 48x61x27 inches
- Warranty period up to 5 years
6) Exerpeutic Inversion Table with Comfort Foam Backrest
The strong and steel frame pattern of the inversion table from Exerpeutic provides the inversion therapy benefits for several users and its weight capacity is 300 pounds. The inversion table is designed for comfort and safety and decreases stress and back pain at a reasonable price. The inversion table makes the inverting task simpler and can be performed independently at the comfort of your home.
- The inversion table from Exerpeutic is a multi angle, sturdy unit
- The backrest is padded with soft foam for additional comfort
- The frame is made out of heavy duty steel with the weight capacity of 300 pounds.
- Full loop safety and extra long handle bars and tether strap makes the adjustment of inversion simple
- Cushions and foam rollers hold ankles comfortably and safely
- The height can be adjusted from 4’10″ to 6’6″ tall
To conclude, inversion tables are highly beneficial for your back, and hence one should not compromise on the quality while purchasing it. The distinct models of inversion table described in the above paragraphs have been thoroughly reviewed to help you choose the best inversion table for your requirement.